Monday, July 13, 2009

My Programming- Java

I hope to have a future in programming.. ^^

/* Melven V. Delima
*BSIT-3
*gwapo
*/
I thought studying programming could be so hard, but it's a good thing after all. Now, I love what I learned in school and also with my discoveries. Now I understand that programming is a very challenging thing. There is no such thing as "very hard" as long as you try to comprehend every thing with a teachable heart and head.
When I was on my first year(college), I wasn't really willing to learn programming because I didn't understand what are the importance of programming in the IT industry.

To be continued


My programming exercises:

import java.util.*;
public class Act4Delima {

public static void main(String[]args){
Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in);

while(true){
System.out.print("Input String: ");
String str= input.nextLine();
String str1=str.toUpperCase();
System.out.println(str1);


while(true){
System.out.print("Continue? (yes or no): ");
String option=input.nextLine();

String yes="yes";
String no="no";
if(option.equals("yes"))
break;
else if (option.equals("no"))
System.exit(0);
}

}
}


}

No comments:

Post a Comment