Friday, November 12, 2010

Why blog?


Many people are just so good in writing and organising ideas to form a

whole lot of sentences and that gives them the idea that they can be a

blogger or shall we call 'em a writer. They have that talent to express

things so easily. They have so much to say about what they see, and what

they hear. And there are also those who can't even think of a single

sentence to express what is in their thoughts. Why is it so?
Why does these talented people think about such thing as blogging? Is it

because their ideas are overflowing or what?
Or maybe blogging has become their business option. Think they could earn

a hundred bucks for every article they publish?

Personally, I really want to use my head and be inclined into such thing

as blogging not because that is my talent but because I really want to try

and measure how far can I go and how long will I stay in these "trend".
You? why do you Blog?

2 comments:

  1. Melven,I blog because I have life lessons and blessings to share. And because I learn from my writing. And I enjoy connecting with others who also desire sharing their thoughts.

    Blessings,
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's wonderful! I'll be happy to visit your blog soon and might read those inspiring writings of yours. Thanks!
    Blessings to you!
    Melven

    ReplyDelete